[linux-dvb] Re: TT-DVB-T Remote included?

Edward Wildgoose wrote:
> Anyone bought a technotrends DVB-T card?  Did it have a remote included?  I
> just bought one direct from Hauppauge, but there was no remote - just trying
> to work out if there should have been (the pre-sales tech told me that it
> would have one...)

Same card, no remote, no receiver.

> What remote are people using if it doesn't have one included?

Just buy a remote control that has all necessary buttons and build a
IR-receiver youself. There are a couple of guids on the net. There are
also prebuild receivers to buy.

Cheers,
Juri

PS: yes, I have those random 'lockups' of the tuner as well. Haven't
figured out yet, which module to reload is sufficiant - I reload the
whole bunch...