[linux-dvb] Re: V4L interface to the MPEG stream?

> After installing tons of stuff (qt, mysql, setting it all up) I got
> Mythtv running with the dvb-kernel driver.

That's great.  Thanks.

I think it indicates that something in the v4l emulation layer is not
properly supported perhaps, but as you point out, changing myth to use v4l2
is going to be a better solution.

Thanks for your help.  I will continue to look at integrating DVB directly
into MythTv.  There is definitely room for help here if you or anyone else
wants another project to work on...  (there is some code written already by
another chap which uses the guts of the dvbstream app to get the data into
myth.)

Thanks