[linux-dvb] New: Avermedia DVB-T Card?

Hi

I've just joined the list and want to get a DVB-T
card. Avermedia seem to have just released one:

http://www.averm.co.uk/products/DVBT.html

Does anyone know whether this is compatible with
existing software? I emailed the tech support address,
and all I could get from the person was that it had a
BT878A chip on board. I checked the product sheet for
this at:
http://www.peritek.com/vgx_878A_prod_brief.pdf and
appears that this chip does not do the primary
processing of the DVB signal, but I don't really know
how the cards work.

The card has composite and S-Video inputs and is
available for UKP 79.99 at the moment, so I'm tempted
to buy one. I'd appreciate any information anyone has
about software compatibility.

Thanks

Neil