[linux-dvb] Volume control broken since cvs 20030424

Hi,

just wanted to inform you that linuxdvb-20030423 CVS snapshot is the last snapshotversion where volumecontrol works on my TT Rev 1.6 (or 1.5, not really sure which one I use as first card). All later Version have the volume set to max volume which is no longer controllable via vdr 1.1.28 (slider moves and mute ist shown if pressed, but volume still remains at full level always).

Since there is an entry in the changelog regarding audio I suggest debugging this change as it at least seems to break support for one former working TT-card.

* driver/av7110/av7110.c: enable msp3400 volume control for vendor
id 0x13c2, too. Reported by Andreas Kool <akool@akool.de>

Regards,
Norbert Goebel