[linux-dvb] Receiving digital cable on PC in the US

Hi, I currently receive digital cable from Comcast
(Bay
Area, US) via a Motorola DCT2000 Set-Top Box. From the
look of it the box it's a piece of fairly outdated
hardware (produced in the early 90s?). Anyone know
where I can get a PCI card that does the equivalent?
(Presumably it'd contain a tuner + QAM 64 demodulation
and optional MPEG2 video/audio decoding that could
be done in software.) I Googled a number of places
and surprisngly have yet found anything close.

thank you.

pjk