[linux-dvb] Re: Tuning problems with DVB-T premium rev 1.3

Thanks, that solved the problem

My frontend is TDLB7-315A

Tomas

                    "Dietmar
                    Hilbrich"               To:     tomas@ladata.se
                    <linux-vdr-ml@hil       cc:     linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
                    brich.net>              Subject:     Re: [linux-dvb] Tuning problems with DVB-T premium rev 1.3

                    2003-05-06 21:38

tomas@ladata.se writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed a Hauppage (Technotrend) DVB-T premium rev 1.3 card
> and the linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0-pre2 driver on my Suse 8.1 machine
>
> I have created a Channel.conf for my local swedish transmitter.
> If I start the PC and the driver and then runs 'tzap SVT1', nothing
happens
> only:

Look at the file "driver/frontends/README.alps_tdlb7".

Take the file Sc_main.mc from the windows-installation und copy it to
/usr/lib/DVB/driver/frontends/Sc_main.mc

This file contains some microcode, which must be loaded to the card after
powerup.

Dietmar