[linux-dvb] new libdvb package with libdvbci and libdvbmpegtools

Hi,
since I got some request to release the dvb-mpegtools as a library, I
added it to the libdvb package as libdvbmpegtools. I also added the
libdvbci library which is build form the sources in vdr (1.1.29).

There is one example program called cam_test which uses all three libs
(in conjunction with the cam_set program). It is a command line tool
to tune channels given in one of the various formats that libdvb can
use as a channel list ( there are satcodx, nokia, xml and of course
its own format). You can also get a program stream as output of
cam_test which can be send to mplayer (videotext is written to a
/var/vtx as in dvbstream). Furthermore, you can start cam_set as a
separte program and cam_test will try to contact cam_set via tcp or
unix socket. cam_set handles the communication with the cam (only
tested with KNC CI interface, but should work with others).

If you are interest go to http://www.metzlerbros.org/dvb/index.html.
Sorry, readmes are not up to date yet.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |