[linux-dvb] connecting generator via C/A of WinTV DVB-S Hauppauge

Hi!!.

Another one more question..!!.

I have a transport stream generator from Softel, and a
WinTV DVB-s card from Hauppauge. Now, I am trying to
generate some transport stream with the generator, and
connect it to the card via the C/A (common interface).
My problem is that I don't know if I am receiving
something. Has anyone tried to do something like
that??. Has anyone experience in something like
that??.

Thanks in advance.

Bye