[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat: It's clicking again

Hi,

sorry for my German mail, I somehow forgot this is an English list. So here is the translation:

my Pinnacle card finally works. A wrong initialization in the bttv driver was causing the problems. If you add the following lines to bttv-cards.c in the entry for the card the problem disappears (I use Kernel 2.5.67 with kraxel patch and dvb-kernel):

.gpiomask = 0x000001,
.audiomux = { 0, 0, 0, 0, 1 },

I already sent a mail to the author of bttv. The lines probably switch a relay on the card so that the signal is processed and not put through to the output. This also causes the clicking.

I also implemented DiSEqC for the cx24110 frontend. If you like, I would send a patch (Peter Hettkamp also wanted to work on this, but I don't know the state of his work).

Regards,
Volker