[linux-dvb] Power consumption of dvb

Hello,

I want to use a dvb card with vdr. As I plan to use it in a computer
which should run all day, it would not be unimportant how much power the
card consumes if it is not being used. As the card will be primary
needed for recording, the mpeg2-decoder would not be needed (I have at
laest one cpu that is fast enough), do I still need a full-featured
card?

Which card would you recommend to me (DVB-s)? How much power does it
consume while beeing used and while not being used?

--
Attention: the following line violates a patent (do not execute!):
while ping -c1 $IP > /dev/null; do sleep 1; done; echo Connection lost