[linux-dvb] Question about PTS in TS

Hi,

often when parsing a TS coming from DVB drivers, I read an audio PTS
roughly 4 seconds lower than the corresponding video PTS closest to it.

I determine the pts based on the content of the PES header when
payload_unit_start_indicator is 1; is it correct?

As far as I understand there's no pts indication in the ES field, right?

I wonder if this is normal and if I need to correct the pts using some
content present in the tables or in some other field.

Can anyone shed some light, please?

Thanks very much,
		Nico