[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with TechnoTrend dec2000-t USB

David Vidal Rodríguez wrote:

I've compiled the DVB-modules using kernel 2.4.20 for a TechnoTrend
dec-2000-t USB receiver, bit I'm having problems.
That sounds a bit strange to me, since the base address is supposed to be a memory address, and what you type after the -n switch is a PID.
That's ok. The memory address is not really a memory address, only some number hold in a generic structure known to the kernel. No problem with that.

The case is, if I do
ifconfig dvb0_0 promisc ,
the kernel panics crying about a bug in sched.c (!).
That looks like the same bug i have in the ttusb-nova driver, that the section handler is directly called from the (interrupt-) urb-complete handler. This has to be fixed in the driver (and in the ttusb-nova too).

felix