[linux-dvb] pink screen ???

Hi,
I resolved my drivers compilation problem.
BTW, thanks a lot Franck Arnaud and the others for your help.
It seems that my "unresolved symbol" errors came from
the fact that I included the option "Set version information on
all symbols for modules" in my kernel and it was not a good idea.

But I still have a problem: everything compiles perfectly,
But "make insmod" gives me a sort of pink screen on my tv.
When vdr runs later it's the same...
I'm quite shure it's not a cable problem, as I tried different ones.
I have a DVB-s, ie the card before Hauppauge calls it Nexus.

No more detail for the moment, but if you have any idea...

Florian