[linux-dvb] Re: Documentation of Fujitsu-Siemens-DVB-C-Hardware

Hi,

I have an analog module and have been able to use it under windows. The
dvb driver initializes the audio on it, but does not find or init the
video chip.
The card has the following chips on board:

1 Micronas
  MSP3403C A1
  2507 C1H0F
  112937 004 B

2 Philips
  SAA7113H
  C84548 01

3 8L08A
  PGZTC

Monchi.
--
ps.Siemens product number is : S26361-F1943-L1