[linux-dvb] Usage of linux dvb driver

Hi,

 I am trying to using the linux dvb driver for only playback of the mpeg ot ts files. I had used the /apps/test/test_av_play  for this and i had given one .mpg file as
the command line argument say "./test_av_play  sam.mpg".  I had given the log of the output below, now my doubts and questions are

 1) Is it ok give an .mpg file as input or i need to give only ts file?
 2) Why there is no output in the terminal window?
 3) Where will the decoded video ouput will go? -> Is decoded video data is in the video memory of the DVB card, if so how to display that data.
 4) Shall i need to create any more window to redirect the video ouput to that window?
 5) Or this test file is just to give the ioctl commands like VIDEO_PLAY, VIDEO_STOP ...
 6) What exactly gpioirq, debiirq? I had gone through copule of mailing list, but not clear still.

In summary, since i don't have dish right now i am trying to use the linux dvb driver as a player kind of stuff by giving .mpg or .ts as input, but no video output in the terminal.

 Can anyone clear all my doubts?

Here is the log output...

using video device 'dev/dvb/adapter0/video0'
using audio device 'dev/dvb/adapter0/audio0'

playback started

slowmotion

playback stopped

Thanks and Regards,