[linux-dvb] Hotbird reception on certain channels.

Hi, just a quick question about hotbird channels.. I'm in the UK, and I can
receive most Hotbird 1/2/3/4/6 (13.0E) channels.

However, looking at www.kingofsat.net, there are a few I do not receive. For
example the Italian transponder at 11766.00. If I try to tune to that, the
frontend reports FE_HAS_SIGNAL and FE_HAS_CARRIER, but does not actually
tune. (Direct URL: http://www.kingofsat.net/freqs.php?pos=13.0E)

Is this an expected problem, or a bug in my code somewhere? I'm not quite sure
how the different hotbird satellites are oriented.

This has nothing to do with encryption. Even if the channels are encrypted, I
should still be able to tune the frontend to the transponder fine.

Ta