[linux-dvb] Re: grr.. Any DVB-T adaptors which work reliably?

At 12:19 03/07/2003, you wrote:
using dvbtune I get a "Signal" strength around 12500 to 13000 and "Verror"
of either zero on BBC 1 or perhaps either zero or "1" on ITV.  Block errors
are constantly on zero at the moment and I only get the occasionaly audio
glitch (loud squeek) perhaps once a week or so.

This seems to be quite strong?  I am near Wimbledon and probably about 10-15
miles from the Crystal Palace transmitter (which is pretty tall...).
That's a perfect signal to me. Maybe one of the transmitters you tune to is completely broken or do they all come from Crystal Palace?

Do old 0.9.4 drivers (and say vdr 1.1.13) run reliably with it? If that's not the case then I'd seriously consider a heat problem or faulty card / design or something.

Ed W