[linux-dvb] Any DVB-T card recomendation - or should i continue with my Nova-T ;-)

Hi!

There have been a little discussion about DVB-T cards at the list now for a
while - and I'm thinking of buying a fullfeatured DVB-T card for my VDR ...

I'm currently using an Hauppage Nova-T ("old" version) and a DXR3-card for
receiving DVB-T broadcasts ... but it feels like the fullfeatured DVB-T
works better with VDR than my DXR3 (I think the DXR3 can't display the same
amount of colors like the fullfeatured DVB cards)

My question is:

Is there any card that can be recomended and that works well? - Or is there
any other solution than buying a fullfeatured card only for the OSD?
I think the Nova-T works quite well for me. Small "locks" in the pictures
sometimmes only.

I did a fast search on the net and found two companies that distributed
cards (is there maybe some other (cheaper ;-) distributor also?

Hauppage WinTV DVB-T for approx 268 EUR (A Swedish company; www.dustin.se)
Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 229 EUR (www.dvbshop.tv)

Thanks for any advice!

Best regards, Lars Fredriksson - Sweden