[linux-dvb] nonoriginal remote control with Nova-CI-s

Hi,

my original Hauppauge remote control has too few keys and therefore I want to use another one. But I'm using unofficial patch msp430_ir and it isn't configurable.

1) What exactly must I change to use another RC?

2) What type of RC is usable? Is suitable any RC, that uses RC5 protocol? Are supported also another RCs? I want to keep IR receiver plugged into Nova-CI card (i.e. I'm NOT going to build extra receiver and use it with lirc). I tried (without any modification of driver) some RCs (Toshiba VT-11 which AFAIK doesn't use RC5 and some SONY RC which should use RC5) but there was no reactions from driver.

3) Has somebody tip for RC, which is suitable (enough keys and right labels) for VDR?

Thanks
Michal