[linux-dvb] Re: Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 recommended for UK?

At 18:11 08/07/2003 +0100, Edward Wildgoose wrote:
> I comitted this change to CVS (untested, I don't have a DVB-T card
> a hand right now). Lets see if it works for other people, too.

Thanks Johannes,

I will give this a try real soon.  My linux PC is in bits at the moment, but
I should have it back and ready to try in a day or so.
Thanks for everyone who has shown interest in my post. I was quite impressed at how it has snowballed into a conversion about possible fixes! As Gregor said, I don't have the option of misusing a full featured Sat card, because I don't have a sat feed. I think I might as well get the TT DVB 1.2 anyway, because if it the problems arn't solved I should still be able to 'misuse' it with a Nova-T? So I'll buy one and join in the discussion. Just a couple of quick questions though:

1) How hot does it get? Is it like a 1.3 sat card and roasts?
2) Anyone with a happily working full feature card of any variety got it working stabily with a mini-itx motherboard? (if I do decide to get a hush)

Cheers,
Andy