[linux-dvb] Re: Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 recommended for UK?

--On den 10 juli 2003 17:38 +0100 Ed Wildgoose <Ed@Wildgooses.com> wrote:

I have just checked out the latest CVS and made sure that the above patch
was included.  Unfortunately is has made no difference to my tuning
problems at all.  I still see the card appear to give up tuning anymore
after 3-6 channel changes.

I will now try Johannes' suggestion of rolling back to the older 0.94
driver (if I can work out where to download it from?)
Arrrg! I know you have tried it before, but maybe you should
try the rest of the patch too again, just to see if it suddenly
decides to make any difference.
I use the entire patch (now merged with the recent CVS addition),
and I do think there is a difference with and without it,
especially that "read pending interrupts" thing.
I see this problem much more seldom than you do, so my tests
probably aren't as good.

You may have told us already, if so I ask you to do it again:
Does your card work any better with the windows driver?
Maybe Juergen can suggest some more tests to do/registers to
touch? Is it maybe timing related?

/ragge