[linux-dvb] Re: full featured card without signal and required video memory investigation

At 19:17 12/07/2003, you wrote:
> Then I played some recordings. Nothing happened.

Second test completed successfully. My system was running more than 15
hours without sat signal. No problems. The frontend process consumed
30-35% CPU power.
I think it could have been introduced quite recently. pre1 for example or even pre3 don't show this behaviour if I remember correctly. Only from mit June CVS drivers did I notice higher load on a missing sat signal.

I'll check what causes this high load as soon as I
get oprofile running on my machine. ;-)
Nice! You're the man :) Thx for helping out with this yet again. Greatly appreciated. I'll post results for my rev 1.3 once I have it up and running for long enough and the 1.6 once it's with me.