[linux-dvb] Nebula with any kernel

Title: Nebula with any kernel

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Nebula-electronics digitv card working.  I've downloaded all the files from the CVS.  I have tried to compile with using patches from the dvb-kernel directory with 2.6 test kernel.  Tried ./makelinks from dvb-kernel directory.  I've tried make and makeinsmod with 2.4.20 and 2.4.21.  None of these seem to work with my card.  Is there something I am missing or doing wrong?

I'd really like to get this card working with any kernel.  If anyone knows how to get this card working, any help would be greatly appriciated.

-Brian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index