[linux-dvb] is any problem with skystar2 and dxr3 known?

hi,
Has anybody heard about a problem with the combination skystar2 and
DXR3 Hollywood+ Card? I have this combination and i have only
fragments and dropped framed in the liveView until a frozen screen. If
i recording a channel, a perfect stream will be recording if i have a
livePicture in motion. But if the lifePicture will be frozen (stream
broken??) the recordingstream have the also fragments and dropped
frames.
I think this is a bug with the skystar2 driver and not with th dxr3
driver because playing with mplayer over the dxr3 card i will get a
perfect tv-screen.

what can i do?
Thanks
Tobias

PS: for german reading peoples, i have describe my problem detailed in
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=4034&boardid=55