[linux-dvb] APIC IRQ problems

Hi, does anyone know of any IRQ limitations in the dvb-kernel software. I've
just tried a Fujitsu Siemens TX150 server with an APIC.. cards all had
seperate IRQs > 15. (Three DVB-T cards BTW)

It _kinda_ worked... I did get some video, but also with awful corruption.

I'm just checking if this is an issue with the dvb-kernel driver. I'm working
to fix some of the APIC/ACPI/IRQ problems under linux on the acpi-devel list,
and this sound like its related.

it works perfectly with "noapic acpi=off" appended to the kernel parameters,
so it DOES sound like the same sort of thing I'm trying to fix.