[linux-dvb] Re: Linux 2.6.0-test1 and DVB-C 2.6.0-test1?

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 08:46:51AM +0200, Michael Hunold wrote:

Hello Michael ;-)

> I'm sorry, but as I already have written I cannot reproduce your problem
> here locally.

Oups, I didn't notice you already answered this, sorry then!!!

> The driver segfaults in the "video-buf" module, on a call that syncs the
> memory buffers.
>
> I can start two "xawtv" instances on two cards, one with "xv", the other
> without, switch both to "grabdisplay" mode, then hit "f" for fullscreen
> in one or the other. No problems at all. 8-(
>
> You said that you use a Matrox G550. Which driver for the X server are
> you using?

I am using the mga driver of XFree, under 2.4 it works perfectly... I am
also using the matroxfb under both 2.4 and 2.6, maybe I shall try
without under 2.6?

Thank you very much, and sorry for having missed your previous answer,

	Grégoire