[linux-dvb] Re: Linux 2.6.0-test1 and DVB-C 2.6.0-test1?

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 07:41:38PM +0200, Michael Hunold wrote:

> Yes. But make sure you apply all recent changes from Linus Torvald's
> bitkeeper repository, ie. download the latest official 2.6.0-test
> kernel, then apply his latest bitkeeper patches for example via a patch
> from
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/snapshots/patch-2.6.0-test1-bk2.bz2
>
> I've submitted a big patch recently that syncs the 2.6 kernel series
> with the LinuxTV.org CVS. There hasn't been an offical release since
> then, so you need to apply the Bitkeeper patches.

I haven't tried the bk parts, but only the ac (last one: ac3), and it's
still broken in respect to xv mode...
And with ac2, I did try with the CVS from dvb-kernel with same result.

Any hope to fix this (for me dvb is unusable without xv...)?

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire