[linux-dvb] Re: qt zap application

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 15:21, André Stein wrote:
> 	I've added a little application to my website steinsoft.net that might
> be interesting to the people watching DVB with a DVB-s card. It's called
> qdvbzap and works as a frontend application that runs dvbstream in
> background and pipes it output to a movie player like xine or mplayer.
> It's still in an early development stage and supports DVB-s only at the
> moment. You can't add or edit channels at the moment ; you have to
> import them from channels.conf from szap. At least channels will be
> saved in a config file when the program quits ;-). Get it here:
> http://steinsoft.net/index.php?site=Programming/Projects/Linux/qdvbzap
>
> Would be nice to have some people qdvbzap tested. It's really nice if
> you don't have a hw decoder and so can't use xawtv or something similar.

I've just had a quick go and it works fine with my Nova-T DVB-T card! A
easier than my current system of shell scripts!

The only problem I have is that it only loads the first few channels
from my imported channels.conf file but this could well be down to my
file not the application...will check further.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Laz