[linux-dvb] Re: qt zap application

Hi,

 > I've just had a quick go and it works fine with my Nova-T DVB-T card! A
easier than my current system of shell scripts!

The only problem I have is that it only loads the first few channels
from my imported channels.conf file but this could well be down to my
file not the application...will check further.

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Laz
Thanks for testing! As I said before, the application is only working correctly with DVB-s cards and channel lists. But it's good to hear that it works with DVB-t cards too at this stage of development. I will check DVB-t and improve qdvbzap as soon as possible. Normally this won't take too much time.

See you,
-André.

--
http://www.steinsoft.net