[linux-dvb] Re: Nexus-S with Via Epia Board

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

>> Jul 30 01:43:36 video kernel: dvb: debi test in bootarm() failed:
>> 08000000 != 10325476

> That's bad. Accessing the card via PCI does not work.

That looks strange to me. The PCI device ID can be retrieved and the
card is detected from BIOS and gets listed with lspci.

> If it's not BIOS settings, then maybe ACPI? Or swap PCI
> slots (assuming the EPIA board has more than one). Or the
> card or the board is broken. Does the card work in another board?
> Does another card work in the PCI slot?

Nothing applies. As I wrote, the card works in a different PC.

Finally I made the card work. It seems to be a problem of the
riser card. I removed the riser card and the Nexus and reinserted
both. Perhaps some contact problems or something similar.

A simple cause with strange effects.

Anyway thanks for your "help".

A.Rosenberg