[linux-dvb] Re: What to put in /etc/modules.conf for Nova-t

In /etc/modules.conf you need

options dvb-core dvb_shutdown_timeout=0
alias dvb dvb-ttpci
add below dvb-ttpci <TUNER_MODULE>

replacing <TUNER_MODULE> with the driver of your tuner (mine is stv0299,
but it's sat, yours is surely different).

At system start run

	modprobe dvb

to have the drivers loaded.

To use {xine|mplayer}, copy a well-formed channels.conf in
~/.{xine|mplayer}/channels.conf

and run {xine|mplayer} dvb://

Mplayer has an explanation in DOCS/en/video.html. Xine had it, but it
seems it was removed.