[linux-dvb] Re: What to put in /etc/modules.conf for Nova-t

> Belive it or not there isn't any info on this do a search for dvb
> mpayer or dvb xine or channels.conf xine and you won't find anything
> that explains anything

> Doing a man xine or a man mplayer doesn't being up anything useful
> either

> Hence why I asked

> So far the only help I've gotten from this list is from someone from
> the mandrake list. And someone I've e-mailed dirrectly.

> What exactly is this list for?

> I know this seems like I'm flaiming the list but I'm not. I'm just
> getting annoyed by people saying read the docs when there doesn;t
> appear to be anything use full.

Sorry, wasn't meant rude.  I thought the availability of documentation
were more obvious, try:

cd <linux-dvb-directory>
find -iname "*"|xargs grep -i 'mplayer\|xine'|less

cd <mplayer-source-directory>
find -iname "*"|xargs grep -i dvb|less

Won't that make a good starting point?

David