[linux-dvb] HDTV Euro1080

Hello,

it seems that during the IBC there will be a free demonstration of what may be the future European HDTV standard.

As a demonstration, transmission will take place 24h/24 between Friday 12 and Thuesday 16 this month.

Here is the transponder info I found :

ASTRA 1H from orbital position at 19.2° East
Transponder 88
Frequency 12168 MHz
Polarisation vertical
Symbol rate 27.5 MSymbols/sec
FEC 3/4

Do you have any information or detail about this event ?

Do you know how we can setup a simple environment using current DVB driver to record the Transport Stream to replay it later ; as it seems it will be using WM9-HD format, we wille have to use external software player to decode and play it (using window software i think) ?

Patrick.