[linux-dvb] VP-1020 details updated, on web

To spare everyone getting multiple copies I've put my latest
update at:

http://members.optushome.com.au/jhonan/bits.txt

This includes dma information,  what the risc program should look
like, what the data presented to the bt848 looks like, and
more details on the i2c exchanges. Also a few corrections.

I think there's probably enough detail to actually write a first
pass at a driver. (Rather, bash around other people's work :). Probably
modify either the bttv driver or the Pinnacle.
I'll see how far I can get.

Don't let that stop anyone else who wants to have a go at writing one :)

Jamie