[linux-dvb] Re: Progess on VP-1020

> Hi Jamie and all,
>
> I working on a driver for Vision Plus DTV Ter (DTT).  It has a nxt6000
> chip like the Nebula card.
>
> This card also lockups on loading the bttv driver but it has proper sub
> vendor codes 1822:0001.

	Have you tried the bt878dvb driver? I'll ad the
subvendor codes to the next version. If you can load it, try to do a scan
for devices on the i2c bus.

> Do all the Vision Plus (Twinhan) cards share the same windows drivers,
> WinDTV 2.3?

	I don't know. If you has that card, take a look on their windows
drivers.

> I'm all for the dropping of the bttv driver and including the only gpio
> and i2c in a separate file.  The only problem is the Nebula card people
> wont have access to their analog in but it is unused at the moment
> anyway.

	They can use the bttv driver. Also Pinnacle users. Doesn't the
DTT card include analog Video inputs?

	Greets.

	Norberto.