[linux-dvb] Re: Progess on VP-1020

Paul Andreassen wrote:
Hi Jamie and all,

I working on a driver for Vision Plus DTV Ter (DTT).  It has a nxt6000
chip like the Nebula card.

This card also lockups on loading the bttv driver but it has proper sub
vendor codes 1822:0001.

Do all the Vision Plus (Twinhan) cards share the same windows drivers,
WinDTV 2.3?

I'm all for the dropping of the bttv driver and including the only gpio
and i2c in a separate file.  The only problem is the Nebula card people
wont have access to their analog in but it is unused at the moment
anyway.
sounds good, then also the nasty discussion about the i2c patch and the problems with the inconsistent kernel-i2c return codes will vanish.

Holger