[linux-dvb] Re: Technisat Skystar2 DVB-S Working?

david.brown@csm.com.au wrote:

Has anyone out there managed to get the Technisat Skystar2 DVB card working for dvb-s transmissions (ie as a network interface).

I am receiving signal in the dvb card as told by szap but no matter what i do i cant get the card to receive packets. Ive tried the latest drivers, dvbd dvbtune etc but no luck. Anyone got any ideas as to how to get it working or worst case scenario know of any tools that i can use to see if the card is actually receiving data (and is just not converting it into ifconfig stats).

Instruction on russian, but I hope You can understand the script inside:
http://www.opennet.ru/base/net/skystar2_setup.txt.html

--
Best regards,
Denis Kot