[linux-dvb] Re: Simens MXB not working

Hello Johannes,

Your tip was right. After using your procedure it is loading the drivers.
Ok.

But I can't use any programs. I have added the ourput of dmesg after loading the drivers and also the result of czap (same result with scan). The devices seems not be available. They do exist in /dev/dvb, but nothing inside. Also /dev/video.

What is wrong?
The MXB is an *analog* TV card, while the other saa7146-based cards are *digital* DVB cards. So you need a program for analoge tv-viewing, like "xawtv". Of course all DVB tools won't work with the MXB...

Johannes
CU
Michael.