[linux-dvb] Re: Wrong colors using tvTime dvb-driver

[xawtv/NVIDIA problem]

I think, the main problem is, that xawtv gets confused by the additional
XV-adapter that the new NVIDIA driver (44.96) supports (call xvinfo to see
what XVideo-adapters and ports are supported).
However, I haven't digged into the xawtv sources, but with a workaround I can
still use xawtv with the XVideo-Extension:
If the xvideo-port is explicitly selected for xawtv/motv then it does not
crash any more.
Just add in ~/.Xresources (or wherever your distribution wants to see
user-defined X resources) e.g. (the port numbers may need to be changed)
xawtv.xvport:   137
motv.xvport:    137

Hope this helps for you as well.

Hans-Frieder