[linux-dvb] Re: no VHF- Support for the new Nova-T (SL DVB-T) inBerlin?

Hannes Stein wrote:
Hello,

thanks to your Mail-Archiv my VDR works fine with all UHF Channels now (>500MHz), but I'm not able to switch to the VHF channels. I only get the Programm Infos on OSD - the screen stays black.
If you can get the Service Information for this particular channel your card is tuning correctly (assuming that they don't use the SDT-other tables). Maybe only Audio and Video PID are not correct.

Please use the simple tools for debugging, e.g.:

$ DVB/apps/szap/tzap c5
[tune to VHF channel 5]
[let this run and execute all following commands in a second console]

$ DVB/apps/scan/scan -c
[dump the PIDs of the currently tuned channel]

When this works fine you can use scan to update your channel list. Use 'scan --help' to get a complete list of options.

Holger