[linux-dvb] Abnormal behaviour of Section Filter

Hello to all!

At the moment im writing some code for section filtering.
And I've encountered some abnormal behaviour for the Section Filters.

OK, what have I done:

I've initialized 2 Section Filters.
All on PID 0x11.

First Section Filter to TableId 0x42,
second one on TableId 0x46.

(Filter Parameters:
Filter 1:
42  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0
Filter 2:
46  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0

Mask all to 0
)

That means SDT-Table -> current (to Filter one)
			others  (to Filter two)

If I read out the buffer of Filter one or two,
I've in both cases all the Tables according to PID 0x11
are in both buffers.

It looks like I'm not doing Section Filtering, but just PID Filtering
(as all packages according to one PID are stored in the same (2) buffer.)

This happens even if I'm using the filters in Hardware or Software mode.

Where is my error - or is it just a bug in the driver ?
Does anyone else has encountered the behaviour?

Thanx for your answers.

cu,
Thomas