[linux-dvb] Re: Problems locking the signal (Hauppauge WinTVNexus)

Luca Abeni wrote:
Hi all,

answering to myself... I upgraded to the latest cvs version of the DVB
driver, and everything seems to work well, now.

Thanks to whoever fixed the problem!!!

I also tried the latest cvs version of the dvb-kernel driver, and it
correctly locks the signal. However, if I use mplayer to play the
channel, it blocks after few seconds (using the DVB driver, mplayer
works well).
Let the tuning process run in background or switch off power management using the dvb-core module parameter dvb_shutdown_timeout=0.

good luck,

Holger