[linux-dvb] Vdeo hang

Hi ,

I am facing a very severe problem with Nexus-s card.Video doesnot play for
more than 5 minutes.It gets hung.I tried with szap,dvbtune and vdr but the
situation remains the same.Is it that the tuner's AGC is not working
properly.I am really not able to sort this out.For comparison I have bought
a digital satellite receiver which is fed with the same signal and never
hangs.I can see the glitches but it recovers and continues playing but in my
nexus-s card the video gets hung within few minutes.

I am using Cband signals for testing.And I said earlier the signal is good
since I compared it with another DSR.

I am stuck at this.Hope I get your help.

Regards
Sheetal

is appreciated.