[linux-dvb] Re: analog module dvb-c siemens

Hi Hans-Peter,

On Saturday 20 September 2003 20:14, Hans-Peter Hank wrote:
> How can I use the analog-modul on the Siemens DVB-C Card?
> What I have to do (DVB, VDR, AnalogTV-Plugin ...)?

use the latest dvb-driver (with dvb-kernel) via cvs
use the latest version of vdr

move to /usr/src/vdr/DVB/dvb-kernel/build-2.4 and follow the README

If you want to scan for analog tv stations, you have to use zapping. Switch
there to analog and then scan. There is only one problem: no sound
If you want to watch digital tv station switch in zapping to digital and use
vdr as usual.

Michael