[linux-dvb] Re: unresolved symbol when insmoding dvb_ttpci.o (dvb-kernel)

Martin Holst wrote:
Hi

for testing purposes I've installed Debian 3.01 with 2.4.22-Kernel. Now I've
installed&compiled dvb-from yesterday (make clean && ./getlinks && make)
without an error message. But when I run ./insmod.sh load I'll get an error-
messae concerning insmod dvb_ttpci.o:

dvb-ttpci.o: unresolved symbol input_event_Rsmp_70c2af7b
dvb-ttpci.o: unresolved symbol input_unregister_device_Rsmp_43218338
dvb-ttpci.o: unresolved symbol input_register_device_Rsmp_57d5dd99

Video4Linux-Support is compiled in the Kernel, so I don't know, what's
wrong. Have anyone an idea?
This error usually occurs when you don't have linux input event support compiled into the kernel or when you compile your DVB driver against include files not matching the running kernel.

Holger