[linux-dvb] Re: SkyStar2 rev. 2.6B/2.68 with other tuner (Samsung)than SkyStar rev2.3?

Szczepan Konieczny wrote:
Hi,
this is newer version of rev2.3 but changes was rather cosmetic
from end user point of view:lower heat emission, and beter graphics quality...
 I was sure that this SkyStar new model is used by other people
under Linux and is full supported.
 It seems to work with oryginal B2C2 Inc Linux SDK (no source-precompiled for
older GCC not usable under my Mandrake9.1 gcc 3.2.2:( ),
  I'd like  to use Linux DVB API and VDR;

So, I will need other (newer version) of SkyStar2 driver,
or other frontend?
Can you please tell us what frontend and demodulator chip is soldered on your card?

Holger