[linux-dvb] SkyStar2 rev. 2.6B/2.68 with other tuner (Samsung) than SkyStar rev2.3?

Hi,
this is newer version of rev2.3 but changes was rather cosmetic
from end user point of view:lower heat emission, and beter graphics quality...
 I was sure that this SkyStar new model is used by other people
under Linux and is full supported.
 It seems to work with oryginal B2C2 Inc Linux SDK (no source-precompiled for
older GCC not usable under my Mandrake9.1 gcc 3.2.2:( ),
  I'd like  to use Linux DVB API and VDR;

So, I will need other (newer version) of SkyStar2 driver,
or other frontend?
I found that, when new cards with FlexCopIIB apeared
on the market, some people were able to use them under Linux
simply by changeing in Skystar2.c driver code additional condition
for this new revision number....
What about i2c? Have I modprobe them before inserting dvb-core,
mt312, and skystar2?