[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova-t problems ..

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:57:20 +0100
kieran@pawsoff.org (Kieran Fulke) wrote:

> I have line-of-sight to Black Hill; its about 12 miles away ... i'm
> trying the other muxes just now with similar results. increasing the
> timeout doesnt seem to be making any difference either. v.annoying, as
> it seems i'm getting somewhere .. ta for the pointers.

Try 3/4 + QAM16 with the BBC mux... I think I may have misinformed you. My frontend, appears to tune perfectly to 3/4 + QAM64, although other people on this list have used the latter instead!

John

(FYI: my frontend is grundig 29504-401)