[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel doesn't initialize secondary card

From: "Ralph Metzler" <rjkm@metzlerbros.de>
> The problem is with frontend sleeping not a general standby. GPIO 2
> only works with the full feature cards and would also put the AV7110
> into reset.

FWIW, this does not match my observations. On all my three TechnoTrend
"budget" cards (DVB-C with VES1820, DVB-S with SU1278/SH, DVB-T with
TDA10045H), GPIO 2 is wired to reset or power down the demodulator. When
GPIO 2 is low, the demodulator is inaccessible on all these cards.

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach
e-mail: robert_s@gmx.net