[linux-dvb] Update to Twinhan VP-1020

I've made a number of small changes to the driver work-in-progress.

Basically the thing is working, I can see TV Shopping here.

The changes I made include:

 - better timouts on i2c failure (i2c failure seems to happen
   when the dst can't tune)

 - shorter tune failure time

 - 22k signal for high/low band for Universal LNB works (had to buy
   one to try this out)

 - some attempt at integrating bt878 and bt878-if

 - put back bt878 functionality so that it should work with
   other cards that used to work

Still TODO;

  - properly ready for CVS

  - understanding signal quality / strength returned values

  - The CI version will need to be made to get working. I don't
    have one, so ...

  - the bt878-if doesn't have retries on i2c, being left to a higher
    level

  - no testing diseqc, as I don't have

Anybody want to try this out and give me feedback?

Thanks
Jamie